Star North: Es Portixol
It may be a 5km hike down, but that’s part of the appeal. A dreamy secluded spot, the mesmerising views make it worth the effort. Pack a picnic with supplies, and be brave – this is a skinny dipper’s paradise. Head for Illa Blanca and then ask a local.
Star South: Tropicana
A beach club with an abundance of sass, Tropicana has the blissed-out soundtrack and casual-chic ambience nailed. All you need to do is turn up, lie back in your hammock, and order pitchers of sangria de cava on repeat. Cala Jondal, +34 971 802 640, tropicanaibiza.com
Star East: The Fish Shack
Follow the signs for Sa Punta and then turn left over the rocks and you’ll find this ramshackle set-up with plastic chairs and an array of colourful umbrellas. Fish is freshly caught each day and is served with potatoes, salad and a side of salty sea air. Simple, unpretentious perfection. Talamanca, Ibiza
Star West: Sunset Ashram
We challenge you to find an islander who doesn’t cite Sunset Ashram in Cala Conta as one of their favourite spots to watch the sun go down. It’s the heady combination of bohemian vibes, heavenly location and laid-back jams that leaves everyone enraptured. Our tip: book a table, this place gets crowded. Cala Conta, +34 661 347 222, sunsetashram.com
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Ibiza
- IbizaChiringuito BlueSeaside dining in Santa Eulalia
- IbizaBottega il BucoItalian-inspired eats from the New York institution
- IbizaChiringuito Cala XuclarLunch by the sea, without the crowds
- IbizaAeroIbiza to Mykonos, direct
- IbizaVirgil AblohWhen does he sleep?
- IbizaUJ x ME Ibiza: Tropical FiestaAll the action from our Ibiza rooftop party