So, you know we love Casa Maca for its rustic, chic agroturismo vibe. Well, they’ve also been throwing dinners to remember under the stars (think grilled meat with festoons and fireworks!), and now, they have a slick new airstream on property, serving up drinks every night of the week from 7pm-midnight, with an extra special mixologist in residence on Saturdays and Sundays. And with a new chill out zone – think living room furniture in desert fabrics, outdoors, with atmospheric lighting – this is the new pre-clubbing spot for those in the know. See you there!
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Ibiza
- IbizaChiringuito BlueSeaside dining in Santa Eulalia
- IbizaBottega il BucoItalian-inspired eats from the New York institution
- IbizaChiringuito Cala XuclarLunch by the sea, without the crowds
- IbizaAeroIbiza to Mykonos, direct
- IbizaVirgil AblohWhen does he sleep?
- IbizaUJ x ME Ibiza: Tropical FiestaAll the action from our Ibiza rooftop party