Set on the smoke-free beach of Santa Eulalia (oh Ibiza, how much you’ve changed…), Chiringuito Blue’s menu has been curated by award-winning Israeli chef Haim Cohen. Open from dawn to dusk, the Med/Middle Eastern all-day menu focuses on local ingredients, utilising the island’s abundance of fresh produce. For breakfast it’s menemen scrambled eggs with tomatoes, green pepper and paneer cheese, their signature shakshuka, and healthy options such as the acai bowls . A la carte (12.30-11pm) highlights include raw red shrimps witih citrus aioli and chilli, eggs with caviar and crispy potatoes, gazpacho with a layer of toasted almonds, and charcoal-grilled free range chicken. Ask for specials, too. Reserve a sun lounger (at an additional cost) to carry your party onwards to the beach. This is a busy part of Santa Eulalia, so be sure to plan accordingly with reservations. And stay tuned for the W Ibiza opening here in 2019.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Ibiza
- IbizaChiringuito BlueSeaside dining in Santa Eulalia
- IbizaBottega il BucoItalian-inspired eats from the New York institution
- IbizaChiringuito Cala XuclarLunch by the sea, without the crowds
- IbizaAeroIbiza to Mykonos, direct
- IbizaVirgil AblohWhen does he sleep?
- IbizaUJ x ME Ibiza: Tropical FiestaAll the action from our Ibiza rooftop party