THE FISH SHACK
The infamous ramshackle set-up on the rocks may not be an island secret anymore (there’s a Fish Shack Appreciation Facebook Group now), but it still tops our list. The menu? Freshly caught prawns, sardines and fish (the John Dory is a classic), all served with a side of potatoes and salad. Bring your swim gear for dips pre- or post- lunch and expect to spend the afternoon here.
Head for the restaurant Sa Punta, Talamanca. Then ask a local
Down a winding road and steep cliff (we recommend taking a taxi or boating in), you’ll find this rustic restaurant, a unique spot with simple wooden chairs and tables set amidst pine trees (#UJloves), on the beach. Come for lunch – and stay for a swim on the rocky shore. Just be sure to make a booking: although very insider, we aren’t the only ones who know of this little gem.
Playa Ses Boques, Es Cubells www.sesboques.com
+34 606 081 570
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Ibiza
- IbizaAn Interview with Ferran AdriàA quick catch up with the elBulli founder
- IbizaA VIEW FROMFree afternoon? This is where we'd go
- IbizaOLD FAVOURITES 2Every year, every trip, you’ll find us here
- IbizaNAMES TO KNOWIt’s high summer in Ibiza
- IbizaInterview: Javier AnadonThe Mambo King tells us about his Ibiza
- IbizaSTAR DRIVESRoutes to know