Liberty's Christmas Shop
Regent St, Soho, W1B 5AH
Located just around the corner from UJHQ, there’s nothing quite like a visit to Liberty’s Christmas shop to get you in the festive spirit. Even if your version of the festive spirit is just marvelling at how expensive a bauble can be.
Carlos Pl, Mayfair, W1K 2AL
#UJLoves Tracey Emin CBE’s signature neon artworks, so we were delighted when we found out the artist was taking over The Connaught’s tree this year. We say go read Tracey’s love poem to London and then stop off for a drink at the bar.
Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, SW1X 7RL
The Berkeley are throwing tradition out the window this year and instead of a stand-out tree, they’ve gone all out and installed an entire snowstorm outside their entrance. Made of 137,000 lights, illuminated both day and night, it’s a must see.
The London EDITION
10 Berners St, Fitzrovia, W1T 3NP
The London EDITION’s grand interior makes us feel festive at the best of times, but a December trip to the Lobby Bar to peep fashion illustrator John Booth’s Christmas Tree is a no-brainer. We know it’s tempting to steal a bauble, but you can pick one up from the House of Voltaire instead and support The Albert Kennedy Trust.
Brook Street, Mayfair, W1K 4HR
Claridges have pulled out all the stops this year with a tree designed by the one and only Karl Lagerfeld. He’s (literally) turned Christmas upside down with his creation, with a huge inverted tree taking the place of the hotel’s iconic lobby chandelier.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 5: Spring DestinationsNeed some getaway inspo? Look here!
- ListsTop 5: Brunches with a DifferenceFor when you’re bored of avo on toast
- ListsFebruary’s Best New OpeningsUJ’s highlights
- ListsTop 5: Wine BarsWhere to go to find that perfect glass
- ListsTop 5: Affordable SushiFor when you need nigiri pre-payday
- ListsTop 5: Places to Get FestiveWant to get in the Christmas spirit? Then head here...