Pastel Sweatshirt, The Elder Statesman
Easter means spring is around the corner, and that means one thing: pastels. #UJLoves this luxe cashmere sweatshirt from The Elder Statesman, available at Browns.
Limoncello from Sorrento
And if you don’t want to wear your spring pastels, drink them instead! If you can’t make it to Sorrento to get the real deal for your Limoncello, just order this instead!
Confetti Balloon Kit, Selfridges
Egg Ring, Gabriela Artigas
This Easter we’re saying forgo your usual Easter egg and opt for an Easter egg ring instead – it certainly lasts longer.
Vans Old Skool, Pastel Blue
A Vans Old Skool is a wardrobe staple, so change up your trainer game for the warmer months with a different colourway.
Script Logo Sweatshirt, Champion
One for the boys! Champion’s classic script logo sweatshirt comes in loads of colours, but for spring, we’ll be rocking this one.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Product Picks
- Product PicksPersonalise ItGoing mad for monograms
- Product PicksUJ Pick: Christmas CheerSwitch up your Christmas gifting with our picks
- Product PicksJungle BlingChannel the call of the wild
- Product PicksGet Your Skate OnOur pick of the best boards
- Product PicksHot Hot HeatEmbrace the sunshine
- Product PicksSummer Prints 2018Go big, go bold