If he toyed with the idea before, Ottolenghi’s Fitzrovia launch puts vegetables slap bang in the middle of the action at Rovi, where they’ll be cooked on the robata grill or fermented. And don’t miss the oval cocktail bar. Read more here.
Temper, Covent Garden
Neil Rankin adds pizza, ragu and vermouth to the mix for his third Temper instalment, and we have to say: it’s one of our favourites. Find out more here.
Don’t let the location put you off: With boozy BBQs, mammoth sharing plates and a vast drinks menu – this is JKS on super-size mode. Read our review here.
Jackson Boxer and Andrew Clarke’s long-awaited St Leonards opened for soft launch in June. Head here for languid lunches, southern-France style.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Top 5
- Top 5Top 10 Asian6/7/21
- Top 5Tips Make TripsTop 5 by Gemma Bell, Gemma Bell PR
- Top 5Fusion 5.0Mexican-Japanese for the win
- Top 5Top 5: Innovative BrunchesMore interesting than avocado and eggs
- Top 5Top 5: Restaurants to YouDeliveries are not just for lockdown. Here are 5 to try:
- Top 5UJ's Dream DestinationsHere’s what’s on some of team UJ’s bucket list