UJ on Instagram
UJ's MixCloud
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Soundcloud Mixcloud Instagram

Urban Junkies is a free newsletter delivering the very latest London launches, trends and events.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Eat & Drink

Originally published on Friday, 6th March 2009

What's for Supper

From Zero to Hero

Before Christmas I started dating the worst kind of man. He was 43 and hadn't had a girlfriend for nearly 20 years. Much as I love to rally for the overlooked and unappreciated older misfit type - when he pulled out some boxes of cereal for our first dinner together, I knew that I was on the road to nowhere.

If you really want to show a girl that her search for Mr. Right ends at your door, for heaven's sake learn how to cook a few things. Not only will it show her that you know how to look after yourself, but dining in also gives you the home-court advantage if things should progress to a more 'intimate' stage.

In the interest of helping those lost souls out there who still think dinner comes from a tin - what follows is an easy but stylish menu in 3 easy steps. Listen, follow, cook - and then sit back and let the praise and adoration roll in.

Catalan Style BruschettaPasta with Merquez, Harissa and Crumbled Feta
Butterscotch Sauce

Jennifer Klinec from Eat Drink Talk has kindly agreed to provide Urban Junkies readers with mouthwatering recipes and foodtips.

To learn more, classes at Eat Drink Talk are held in Jennifer's beautiful loft in Clerkenwell, packed with information and useful tips, and you'll get to sample all of the delicious dishes prepared during class.

by JK

In collaboration with Eat Drink Talk

Back to Eat & Drink homepage »

Urban Junkies is a free newsletter delivering the very latest London launches, trends and events.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

UJ on Instagram