Love Barrafina but not the queues? They’ve found a solution, and it’s better than a simple reservation slot. Barrafina have now launched a bookable experience for everyone that needs a little more regimen in their lives. On the first Friday of each month they’ll be serving up an express-style, set menu lunch, with three courses of family-style sharing food. It’s all focused around Arroz Melosco de Marisco: a rich, smoky rice dish, made with clams, mussels and langoustines; in other words, the perfect way to call an end to the working week.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Fri 21 - Sat 22 DecThe Good Egg’s Chinese Jewish ChristmasThe culinary tradition you may not have heard of...
- Thu 8 Nov - Sun 16 DecSeedlip General StorePop-up shop and bar in Mayfair
- Thu 13 - Sun 16 DecIBIZA: Casa Maca Christmas MarketWin a night's stay at their agroturismo digs
- Thu 22 Nov - Sun 6 Jan 2019Hyde Park Winter WonderlandGet the festive season started right
- Thu 1 Nov - Thu 31 Jan 2019Coal Drops Yard LaunchEat, drink, shop, dance
- Thu 25 Oct - OngoingAndina Bakery x Noble RotWine + Peruvian tapas