If you’re getting tired of poached eggs and avocado every weekend, it might be time to switch up your brunch venue. Try Brindisa’s new brunch menu based around Spain’s much-loved rice dish arroces – Think rice with pork ribs and morcilla black pudding, rice broth with lobster, or paella marinera, served straight from the pan and shared with friends.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Tue 1 AugVoices At The TableA Borough Market trader special
- Sat 22 Jul - OngoingMother RestaurantThe Copenhagen favourite arrives in Battersea
- Tue 25 JulUncorked Wine FestivalSummer, wine, Soho? We’re in.
- Opens 24th JulyTemper CityNeil Rankin’s long-awaited follow-up
- 19th Jul + 20th SepChick ’n’ Sours x BubbledogsIt’s time for a bark vs beak mash-up
- Now openRIGO'Michelin-starred Gonzalo Luzarraga arrives in Fulham