Casa Bonay is one of UJ’s faves when we’re in Barcelona, and they’ve just seriously stepped up their summer game. Their new collab with Club Pati de Vela sailing club means hotel guests can use the facilities for free, including paddle surfs, kayaks and even a Patín Catalán sailing boat. All aboard.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from International
- 31 Aug-3 SepThe New Generation FestivalFlorence's Corsini Gardens open for opera
- Open until 8th OctEttore Sottsass: Design RadicalA retrospective on the Memphis Group founder
- Sat 3 Jun - Sun 19 NovMario Testino, Helmut Newton, Jean PigozziThree greats come together in Berlin
- Until Sun 27 AugMargiela, The Hermès Years
- OngoingNuno Mendes' Global Suppers