Decatur made quite the impression with their baked oysters and barbecue shrimp during their residency at Pamela in Dalston, and the New Orleans specialist will be back this summer, this time heading to West London. Decatur will be open seven days a week for lunch and dinner at Pergola’s new al fresco dining spot by Paddington Central. Expect to find seafood and dishes from the chargrill, as well as double cut pork chops with collard greens and whole boiled blue crabs.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Tue 1 AugVoices At The TableA Borough Market trader special
- Sat 22 Jul - OngoingMother RestaurantThe Copenhagen favourite arrives in Battersea
- Tue 25 JulUncorked Wine FestivalSummer, wine, Soho? We’re in.
- Opens 24th JulyTemper CityNeil Rankin’s long-awaited follow-up
- 19th Jul + 20th SepChick ’n’ Sours x BubbledogsIt’s time for a bark vs beak mash-up
- Now openRIGO'Michelin-starred Gonzalo Luzarraga arrives in Fulham