Mexican spirit aficionados El Bandito’s London pop-up is nestled underneath The Drunken Monkey in Shoreditch. Fresh from their travels in Mexico, the team have bought over a selection of rare tequilas and mezcals; try them in a flight or in cocktails like the TLC No Shrubs – Calle 23 reposado tequila, peach shrub, lime, agave and cactus.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Tue 1 AugVoices At The TableA Borough Market trader special
- Sat 22 Jul - OngoingMother RestaurantThe Copenhagen favourite arrives in Battersea
- Tue 25 JulUncorked Wine FestivalSummer, wine, Soho? We’re in.
- Opens 24th JulyTemper CityNeil Rankin’s long-awaited follow-up
- 19th Jul + 20th SepChick ’n’ Sours x BubbledogsIt’s time for a bark vs beak mash-up
- Now openRIGO'Michelin-starred Gonzalo Luzarraga arrives in Fulham