Yes, London’s obsession with fresh pasta is still going strong. So if you’ve already made your way around Passo, Pastaio and Padella, there’s more to come. This spring, Tony Conigliaro’s Bar Termini Centrale will host Fat Tony’s, a new pasta restaurant from young chef James French, popping up from 5th March until the end of April. Drop by on Monday nights for pici with cacio e pepe and spaghetti agile olio e peperoncino before Fat Tony’s moves to a permanent spot in south London this summer.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Fri 21 - Sat 22 DecThe Good Egg’s Chinese Jewish ChristmasThe culinary tradition you may not have heard of...
- Thu 8 Nov - Sun 16 DecSeedlip General StorePop-up shop and bar in Mayfair
- Thu 13 - Sun 16 DecIBIZA: Casa Maca Christmas MarketWin a night's stay at their agroturismo digs
- Thu 22 Nov - Sun 6 Jan 2019Hyde Park Winter WonderlandGet the festive season started right
- Thu 1 Nov - Thu 31 Jan 2019Coal Drops Yard LaunchEat, drink, shop, dance
- Thu 25 Oct - OngoingAndina Bakery x Noble RotWine + Peruvian tapas