Find a sanctuary away from the buzz of Oxford Street with John Lewis’ Gardening Society rooftop. From mid-June, Foley’s is offering up a Middle Eastern-Mexican experience, with head chef Mitz Vora looking to find a fresh approach to the humble taco with six different fillings on the menu. Expect to find burnt chicken ends, Goan crab taco and slow-cooked octopus, alongside sticky beef with avocado and lime puree, plus fresh-picked herbs from the foraging garden of The Gardening Society.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Tue 1 AugVoices At The TableA Borough Market trader special
- Sat 22 Jul - OngoingMother RestaurantThe Copenhagen favourite arrives in Battersea
- Tue 25 JulUncorked Wine FestivalSummer, wine, Soho? We’re in.
- Opens 24th JulyTemper CityNeil Rankin’s long-awaited follow-up
- 19th Jul + 20th SepChick ’n’ Sours x BubbledogsIt’s time for a bark vs beak mash-up
- Now openRIGO'Michelin-starred Gonzalo Luzarraga arrives in Fulham