To coincide with their 10th anniversary, J Sheekey Atlantic Bar are running a year-long guest chef series – inviting some of the freshest names in seafood cookery to join head chef Andrew McLay. Each dinner will be based around sharing plates (so you get to try lots more, yay!), with a gin cocktail specially paired to each chef’s signature dish. It kicks off on the 27th February with Simon Hulstone of The Elephant – a great way to try his Michelin-starred cooking without having to travel to Devon. For April its Rocksalt’s Mark Seargeant and May sees Bruce Rennie of The Shore in Penzance in the kitchen. Happy Birthday J Sheekey!
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Fri 21 - Sat 22 DecThe Good Egg’s Chinese Jewish ChristmasThe culinary tradition you may not have heard of...
- Thu 22 Nov - Sun 6 Jan 2019Hyde Park Winter WonderlandGet the festive season started right
- Thu 1 Nov - Thu 31 Jan 2019Coal Drops Yard LaunchEat, drink, shop, dance
- Thu 25 Oct - OngoingAndina Bakery x Noble RotWine + Peruvian tapas
- Fri 26 Oct - OngoingCoal Drops YardBarrafina, Casa Pastor and The Drop at King’s Cross
- Throughout 2018J Sheekey Chef SeriesA year of supper clubs to celebrate their 10th birthday