Searching for a new pop-up cinema location? Skip town and hop on the train to Brighton. Luna Cinema are the largest producer of open-air cinema in the UK (so you know they have the details down), and this year they’re launching their Beach Cinema, right on the sand at Brighton. Hire out your own private beach hut with space for four plus your own mini bar and butler service – #UJLoves. And for the screening picks – we’re loving the idea of Romeo + Juliet, Dirty Dancing and Casablanca all by the sea. Epic films against an epic backdrop? We say get your crew together and get down to Brighton beach.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Art & Culture, Nightlife and Seasonal
- Mon 31 Dec - Wed 2 Jan 2019Where To Party This NYEGo global this New Year’s Eve
- Fri 28 Dec - Fri 4 Jan 2019Can Lluc's New Year RetreatReplenish at this New Year Ibizan retreat
- Fri 21 - Sat 22 DecThe Good Egg’s Chinese Jewish ChristmasThe culinary tradition you may not have heard of...
- Sat 1 Dec - Sun 6 Jan 2019Christmas at the Southbank CentreGetting festive on the Southbank
- Wed 14 Nov - Fri 4 Jan 2019One Aldwych: Skate and StayA skate-cation
- Sat 22 DecHandel's Messiah by CandlelightAn atmospheric evening