Searching for a new pop-up cinema location? Skip town and hop on the train to Brighton. Luna Cinema are the largest producer of open-air cinema in the UK (so you know they have the details down), and this year they’re launching their Beach Cinema, right on the sand at Brighton. Hire out your own private beach hut with space for four plus your own mini bar and butler service – #UJLoves. And for the screening picks – we’re loving the idea of Romeo + Juliet, Dirty Dancing and Casablanca all by the sea. Epic films against an epic backdrop? We say get your crew together and get down to Brighton beach.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Art & Culture, Nightlife and Seasonal
- Wed 3 Oct - Fri 21 DecYayoi KusamaThe Infinity Mirror Room come to London
- Thu 11 Oct - Sun 27 Jan 2019Anni AlbersTate Modern hosts her first major retrospective
- Now openThe Osman TownhouseSo much more than just a store
- Sun 16 Sep - Thu 29 NovHackney Arts CentreA new multidisciplinary space in Hackney
- Opening this autumnElephant WestElephant Magazine's multidisciplinary space