It’s been 21 years since classic French restaurant Orrery first graced the London scene. Opened by Sir Terence Conran in Marylebone and critically acclaimed ever since, Orrery has just unveiled a refreshed look and rejigged menu to hopefully see it through another two decades. The city of Provence is the focus, and provenance of produce is key. Overseen by chef patron Igor Tymchyshyn, the new menu will feature fillet steak tartare with sourdough and truffle dressing and a signature Kentish lamb wellington with salsify and garlic to share between two. Book in and toast to another 21 years.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink and New openings
- Fri 21 - Sat 22 DecThe Good Egg’s Chinese Jewish ChristmasThe culinary tradition you may not have heard of...
- Thu 22 Nov - Sun 6 Jan 2019Hyde Park Winter WonderlandGet the festive season started right
- Thu 1 Nov - Thu 31 Jan 2019Coal Drops Yard LaunchEat, drink, shop, dance
- Thu 25 Oct - OngoingAndina Bakery x Noble RotWine + Peruvian tapas
- Sat 1 Sep - Mon 31 DecKitri x Soho Pop UpThe Kitri boutique hits central
- Fri 26 Oct - OngoingCoal Drops YardBarrafina, Casa Pastor and The Drop at King’s Cross