The Curtain makes its long-awaited arrival in Shoreditch later this month, with 120 guest rooms, a rooftop pool and a ballroom to keep us entertained. Trash Tiki have taken charge of drinks, while Marcus Samuelsson brings his renowned Harlem restaurant Red Rooster to EC2A, serving Southern soul food inspired by the diverse culinary traditions of New York and Marcus’ Northern European upbringing. Oh, and did we mention there’s a lido bar?
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink and Nightlife
- Now openTuyoMediterranean and Levantine specials
- Wed 25 OctKojey RadicalKojey is inbound!
- Sat 26 AugSecretsundaze Birthday PartyTerrace times with Marcellus Pittman et al
- Now openMinnowSmall plates from SW4
- Now openFrunchBad Egg combines our two major loves
- Opens AugustYeotown KitchenMarylebone soft launch