Westerns Laundry arrives from the minds of Jeremie Cometto-Lingenheim and David Gingell of Primeur, so expectations are high for this new Lower Holloway venture. Housed in a derelict 1950s commercial building, Westerns Laundry focuses on produce from the British Isles – meat is sourced from a collection of farms in North Yorkshire and we’re especially looking forward to some revved-up classics like green apple sorbet and custard tart.
Then subscribe to our twice weekly newsletter here:
More from Food & Drink
- Tue 1 AugVoices At The TableA Borough Market trader special
- Sat 22 Jul - OngoingMother RestaurantThe Copenhagen favourite arrives in Battersea
- Tue 25 JulUncorked Wine FestivalSummer, wine, Soho? We’re in.
- Opens 24th JulyTemper CityNeil Rankin’s long-awaited follow-up
- 19th Jul + 20th SepChick ’n’ Sours x BubbledogsIt’s time for a bark vs beak mash-up
- Now openRIGO'Michelin-starred Gonzalo Luzarraga arrives in Fulham