If you’ve been to Haggerston’s famed canalside grill-house Berber & Q, you’ve probably noticed that the music (usually quite loud, usually quite good) is a big part of the dining experience. With that in mind, we’ve asked co-founder Mattia Bianchi to put together a playlist of definitive Berber jams. Expect house, techno, and general vibes from Fatima Yamaha, Guy Gerber and Lee Burridge.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Playlists
- PlaylistsPlaylist: B.TraitsA chilled, meditative playlist
- PlaylistsPlaylist: EsaDisco, house and world jams from the Phonox resident
- PlaylistsPlaylist: UJ Does HalloweenSpooky vibes!
- PlaylistsPlaylist: Django DjangoA hip hop mix from the avid record collectors
- PlaylistsUJ Playlist: Amy SaccoThe Bungalow 8 founder knows how to bring the party
- PlaylistsUJ Playlist: W HotelsGet ready for W Barcelona's Wake Up Call Music Festival