When we need a Mexican street food fix, Breddos is our go-to. And yes, of course we go for the tacos, but we also go for the music. We like our margaritas with a good soundtrack, and Chris Whitney and Nud Dudhia deliver on both counts. The co-founders have put together a playlist for us which is ‘This playlist is probably the best expression of [their] taste in music and what [they] like to play in the restaurants’ with ‘lots of funk, rock, soul and hip-hop. Generally just fun happy music that brings the vibes’. From Nina Simone to Led Zeppelin, there’s something for everyone.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Playlists
- PlaylistsPlaylist: B.TraitsA chilled, meditative playlist
- PlaylistsPlaylist: EsaDisco, house and world jams from the Phonox resident
- PlaylistsPlaylist: UJ Does HalloweenSpooky vibes!
- PlaylistsPlaylist: Django DjangoA hip hop mix from the avid record collectors
- PlaylistsUJ Playlist: Amy SaccoThe Bungalow 8 founder knows how to bring the party
- PlaylistsUJ Playlist: W HotelsGet ready for W Barcelona's Wake Up Call Music Festival