If you’ve been to Haggerston’s famed canalside grill-house Berber & Q, you’ve probably noticed that the music (usually quite loud, usually quite good) is a big part of the dining experience. With that in mind, we’ve asked co-founder Mattia Bianchi to put together a playlist of definitive Berber jams. Expect house, techno, and general vibes from Fatima Yamaha, Guy Gerber and Lee Burridge.
Then subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter here:
More from Playlists
- PlaylistsLos EnamoradosA playlist from the White Isle from our friends at MAV
- PlaylistsADESolomun, Jamie Jones, Seth and more...
- PlaylistsScorpiosSunday Night resident Kaz James’ Scorpios mix
- PlaylistsGet Up, Stand Up NowSomerset House’s summer exhibition
- PlaylistsIbiza is Coming
- PlaylistsSwales'90s House for Easter