If he toyed with the idea before, Ottolenghi’s Fitzrovia launch puts vegetables slap bang in the middle of the action at Rovi, where they’ll be cooked on the robata grill or fermented. And don’t miss the oval cocktail bar. Read more here.
Photo: © Adam Luszniak
Temper, Covent Garden
Neil Rankin adds pizza, ragu and vermouth to the mix for his third Temper instalment, and we have to say: it’s one of our favourites. Find out more here.
Photo: © Gundry and Ducker
Don’t let the location put you off: With boozy BBQs, mammoth sharing plates and a vast drinks menu – this is JKS on super-size mode. Read our review here.
Jackson Boxer and Andrew Clarke’s long-awaited St Leonards opened for soft launch in June. Head here for languid lunches, southern-France style.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Top 5
- Top 5November's Best New OpeningsOur highlights from this month
- Top 5Top 5: Alternative BrunchesBored of benedict? We’ve got just the thing
- Top 5October’s Best New OpeningsOur highlights from this month
- Top 5Top 5: For Hot PotTurn up the heat!
- Top 5September’s Best New OpeningsFind out who made it in
- Top 5Top 5: Railway GetawaysFrom London to…