If he toyed with the idea before, Ottolenghi’s Fitzrovia launch puts vegetables slap bang in the middle of the action at Rovi, where they’ll be cooked on the robata grill or fermented. And don’t miss the oval cocktail bar. Read more here.
Photo: © Adam Luszniak
Temper, Covent Garden
Neil Rankin adds pizza, ragu and vermouth to the mix for his third Temper instalment, and we have to say: it’s one of our favourites. Find out more here.
Photo: © Gundry and Ducker
Don’t let the location put you off: With boozy BBQs, mammoth sharing plates and a vast drinks menu – this is JKS on super-size mode. Read our review here.
Jackson Boxer and Andrew Clarke’s long-awaited St Leonards opened for soft launch in June. Head here for languid lunches, southern-France style.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsSeptember’s Best New OpeningsFind out who made it in
- ListsTop 5: Railway GetawaysFrom London to…
- ListsTop 5: Cuisine + CultureArt and eats = the perfect day out
- ListsTop 5: Summer EatsWhat to eat when it comes to hot weather food
- ListsJune’s Best New OpeningsUJ’s highlights
- ListsTop 5: Off Week in BarcelonaWhat to see when you’re not at Sónar