Rita’s new shop and deli puts the focus on re-creating their eclectic, spirited cooking style at home, and inspiring people to discover new flavours. Swing by during the day to stock up your cupboard and grab a sandwich, or go after dark for cocktails and small plates.
Cakes & Bubbles
We’re huge fans of the Adrià brothers, so it’s no surprise that Albert Adrià’s first London opening Cakes & Bubbles has made it into our highlights. A coveted cheesecake from one of the world’s best pastry chefs and a glass of fizz is how we like to start off our weekend.
Jade Nina Sarkhel
Sager + Wilde’s new spot for all-day dining breathes new life into the Clerkenwell dining scene. Go for fun drinks in the bar upstairs, or casual Med-inspired plates in the basement.
We haven’t made it into Hicce yet, but it’s one of the Coal Drops Yard openings that’s very much on our list. Wood-fired British places from Pip Lacey (Cafe Murano) sound like just what we need for winter; we’ve got our eye on the squid with apple and green chilli, wild red prawn skewers and the pork collar with hispi.
Market Hall Victoria
Like a normal food court, but way, way better: Market Hall Victoria is home to Super Tacos (by Breddos), Chinatown’s Baozi Inn, Flank and Bunshop (savoury British buns from the people behind the Marksman). You’re spoiled for choice.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Top 5
- Top 5November's Best New OpeningsOur highlights from this month
- Top 5Top 5: Alternative BrunchesBored of benedict? We’ve got just the thing
- Top 5October’s Best New OpeningsOur highlights from this month
- Top 5Top 5: For Hot PotTurn up the heat!
- Top 5September’s Best New OpeningsFind out who made it in
- Top 5Top 5: Railway GetawaysFrom London to…