Rotunda’s Botanical Gin Garden
Kings Place, 90 York Way, N1 9AG
A hot day calls for a G&T, and Rotunda have got them in abundance. Their terrace has been transformed into a garden full of fresh herbs; perfect for garnishing your favourite blend. Choose from gin cocktails, classic tonics or a tasting flight, and soak up the rays.
Camino Bankside’s Spanish Serves Bar
5 Canvey Street, SE1 9AN
Camino Bankside are bringing a bit of Ibizan spirit to the capital with their Spanish Serves Bar. Think G&Ts, sherry, and vermouth served amongst olive trees, rosemary, lemon and thyme, overlooking the Tate Modern. We recommend trying a Vermut Golfo; Spain’s answer to the Aperol Spritz.
535 Oxford St, Mayfair, W1C 2QW
If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street, try Sisu’s Nordic-inspired rooftop oasis. Opt for one of their signature cocktails (sides of cauli cheese arancini and poutine optional), or go for a Negroni from their coin-op machine.
Anna De Codorníu Terrace
265 Rotherhithe Street, London SE16 5HW
Prosecco might be the drink du jour, but cava will always have a place in our hearts. Located at the DoubleTree by Hilton, the Anna De Codorníu Terrace celebrates all things cava, with great views of the Thames. Order some tapas, pour the sangria and pretend you’re in Catalonia.
The Lacy Nook
8 Cazenove Rd, N16 6BD
If you’re looking for an option in East, try The Lacy Nook in Stoke Newington – a hidden gem on Caznove Road. Walk through the restaurant to their tranquil terrace for cocktails and Macedonian mezze – the beef cevapi (a Balkan speciality) is a must-try.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 5: Experiential Christmas GiftsFor the ones who already have everything
- ListsTop 5: New Year GetawaysStuck for plans? We've got you covered
- ListsTop 5 Healthy DetoxesOur favourite detox schemes for the holiday run-up
- ListsUJ’s Seasonal HighlightsNot feeling festive yet? These might help
- ListsTop 10: Party RestaurantsGood music, great food and rowdy crowds
- ListsTop 10: London Junk FoodBecause when you've got a craving, you've got a craving