That Flower Shop
100 Shoreditch High St, E1 6JQ
Conveniently positioned right outside the Ace Hotel, Hattie Fox’s That Flower Shop is small but perfectly formed. Offering seasonal bouquets throughout the year, it’s the perfect place to pick up a bunch in East.
Grace and Thorn
Hackney Road and Brick Lane
Nik Southern’s Grace and Thorn is a floral phenomenon; mostly dealing in houseplants, G&T gives people the big city a bit of greenery in their life. If you’re looking for some botanical inspiration, Nik’s blog is worth a visit.
493-495 Hackney Rd, E2 9ED
Even if you’re not in the market for some new greenery, Hackney’s Conservatory Archives is worth a visit just based on its aesthetic merit as a space. It’s more leaves than blooms here; the best place to pick up a statement tree for your home.
59 Chepstow Road, W2 5BP
If you’re looking for flowers in West London, head to Phillo Flowers’ boutique in Notting Hill. As well as an amazing array of blooms, you can pick up bonsai, cacti and succulents, and visit their native duo of parrots.
Scarlet & Violet
76 Chamberlayne Rd, NW10 3JJ
Scarlet & Violet’s NW-London shop looks like something out of a fairytale. Each day they make a host of new bunches from the markets daily, each with its own character.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 5: Al Fresco DiningSome new spots to soak up the sun
- ListsEditor's Pick: Top 10 FitnessGet the DL on where we work out
- ListsLondon’s Best Bar DiningGrab a stool!
- ListsTop 5: Neighbourhood RestaurantsWhat’s good in the hood?
- ListsTop 5: Spring DestinationsNeed some getaway inspo? Look here!
- ListsTop 5: Brunches with a DifferenceFor when you’re bored of avo on toast