107-108 Shoreditch High St, E1 6JN
The clue is in the name: Sneakersnstuff is UJ’s go-to for our trainer fix. From your classics (adidas Stan Smith, Nike Air Max) to the latest collabs (Vans Vault x Our Legacy), this is the place to go.
51 Curtain Rd., EC2A 3QE
As well as having a sneaker selection to rival Sneakersnstuff, Goodhood is the one laid-back luxury: think separates from DKNY, Champion and Baserange, plus a stellar selection of streetwear.
18-24 Shacklewell Ln., E8 2EZ
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the big department stores, LN-CC is the place to go. You can shop online, but for the full experience we’d recommend booking a personal appointment and experiencing their incredible store.
28 Old Nichol St., E2 7HR
Hostem are kind of like LN-CC’s cooler big brother. As well as a mix of established names (Lanvin, Raf Simons, Thom Browne) and some of the best Japanese designers, they also carry a range of pioneering and unexpected brands.
Couverture & The Garbstore
188 Kensington Park Rd., W11 2ES
If you’re fed up of rifling through Portobello’s market stalls and you want a more upscale experience, take a momentary reprieve in Couverture & The Garbstore for an eclectic mixture of functional, mid-range brands. Think YMC, Folk and Rejina Pyo.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 5: Wine BarsWhere to go to find that perfect glass
- ListsTop 5: Affordable SushiFor when you need nigiri pre-payday
- ListsTop 5: Places to Get FestiveWant to get in the Christmas spirit? Then head here...
- ListsTop 5: Colette ChristmasWe say goodbye to Colette with our Christmas round-up
- ListsTop 5: Experiential Christmas GiftsFor the ones who already have everything
- ListsTop 5: New Year GetawaysStuck for plans? We've got you covered