If he toyed with the idea before, Ottolenghi’s Fitzrovia launch puts vegetables slap bang in the middle of the action at Rovi, where they’ll be cooked on the robata grill or fermented. And don’t miss the oval cocktail bar. Read more here.
Temper, Covent Garden
Neil Rankin adds pizza, ragu and vermouth to the mix for his third Temper instalment, and we have to say: it’s one of our favourites. Find out more here.
Don’t let the location put you off: With boozy BBQs, mammoth sharing plates and a vast drinks menu – this is JKS on super-size mode. Read our review here.
Jackson Boxer and Andrew Clarke’s long-awaited St Leonards opened for soft launch in June. Head here for languid lunches, southern-France style.
Then subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 10 Asian6/7/21
- ListsTips Make TripsTop 5 by Gemma Bell, Gemma Bell PR
- ListsFusion 5.0Mexican-Japanese for the win
- ListsTop 5: Innovative BrunchesMore interesting than avocado and eggs
- ListsTop 5: Restaurants to YouDeliveries are not just for lockdown. Here are 5 to try:
- ListsMiami Hit ListGoing to Miami Music Week? Then file this