We reported back in January on restaurants that are focusing on a single item. Well, this is a loose continuation on the theme. At Kebab Queen, it’s a six -course menu inspired by the kebab (£60, no plates), at Yolo it’s desserts, and at Avobar, it’s – you got it – avocado. These three are all in Covent Garden, so could be worth a run-around. On the drinks front, Hacha is all about agave (think tequila and Mezcal), and Bubbledogs is soon reopening as a Champagne bar (with some posh dogs). And opening May 10th from the Barrafina crew is Parillan, their new CDY restaurant that focuses on (DIY) grilled everything.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Trends
- TrendsIt’s a SecretThe latest hangouts behind closed doors
- TrendsParty of OneSome very focused menus
- UJ RadarWest on the UpsOrasay, Endo, Gold and More...
- TrendsMichelin 2.0Street food, express menus, and masterclasses
- TrendsOff License GreatsGreat wines, small producers, affordable prices, to go.
- TrendsMotels on the MindAll about the motel