So this is more of a natural wine bundle, but we love the Into the Wild reds (3 wines) from Modal. Here they categorise their indie wines by categories (vibrant Spanish reds, top drop duos, rustic Italian reds), and have a min order of £65, so choose a bundle and build your own.
The young guns of the wine world, their survival pack looks like a great, interesting selection of seasonal bottles. And at £120 for 6, it’s not break the bank.
Award-winning wine club
Recently awarded Decanter’s Best Subscription wine club, their Premier Crew club here allows you to join – from £50 a month – and essentially add money to your wine bank to spend when you want, with no contract. It also gives you access to events, offers, rewards, and importantly, a personal wine sommelier. If you’re after a case, they have mixed cases too – we’d of course be ordering the Tom’s Selection.
Wander focuses on low-intervention wines from Australia, Italy and the rest of the world, and their Bunch Wine Bar pack (celebrating the arrival of wines from Bunch Bar in Australia) looks great, and is currently excellent value, too.
Curated wine cases
Oranj is a wine membership that sends you a case of low-intervention, naturally produced (2 wines for £50 or 5 for £100 with a poster) that have been curated with a leading sommelier each month. They only have 49 cases available in order to focus on quality over quantity (their words), which sounds smart. They have a bottleshop with mixed cases (in threes) too. You also get access to events, first drops and more.
Then subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter here:
More from UJ Guides
- UJ GuidesKOKONew and forward-thinking
- UJ GuidesWine BuysFrom memberships and cases to bundles and bunches
- UJ GuidesWhere Chefs EatLondon's best restaurants, according to our insiders
- UJ GuidesUJ Guide: International ClubsWhere to hit the dance floor around the globe
- UJ GuidesUJ Guide: London's Live Music VenuesThe best places to catch your favourite artists
- UJ GuidesUJ Guide: Top 10 UK ClubsTime to get your dance on