Nike Mayfly Woven
Part sneaker, part sandal, Nike’s Mayfly Woven is the ultimate summer sneaker. It comes in both mens and womens sizes, and a selection of colours too, #UJLoves the pastel shades.
Adidas Originals Climacool 1
The style might not be for everyone, but the adidas Originals Climacool 1 has got the in-built tech to keep your feet cool, plus we like the throwback to the 2000s.
Reebok Pump Supreme
This stripped back sibling of Reebok’s Pump Fury has been super popular over the last few months, but there are still a few of the minimal silhouette around if you’re lucky with sizes.
Nike Air Vapormax
If you haven’t jumped on the Nike Air Vapormax bandwagon yet, this summer is probably time to give in. The striking stripped-back Air sole and flyknit uppers are a winning combination.
Chuck Taylor All Star 70
It doesn’t get more classic than the original 70s version of the Chuck Taylor All Star. Wear it hi-top, low-top, muted, or stand out, just wear it.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Product Picks
- Product PicksVANSNothing says summer like a pair of fresh kicks
- Product PicksSwimHenry Holland x Speedo and Orlebar Brown x James Bond
- Product PicksJean-Charles de Castelbajac x PalaceJC can do no wrong
- Product PicksGold
- Product PicksWinter BrightsGo bold or go home
- Product PicksPersonalise ItGoing mad for monograms