If you know UJ, you know that we love Barrafina, so it’s no surprise that Sabor, the first restaurant from ex-head chef Nieves Barragán Mohacho, has made it on to this list. Find out more information here.
We haven’t been able to squeeze into Evelyn’s Table just yet (after all, seats are very limited) but this pint-size kitchen bar inside the former beer cellar of The Blue Posts is on our list. Want to know more? Head here.
We weren’t expecting to love Roganic as much as we did. Read our full review here and find out why.
If you didn’t catch our preview of By Chloe on Instagram stories, we went and tried out (almost) the whole menu. We love the air baked fries and the quinoa taco salad! Find out more here.
Then subscribe to our weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsSeptember’s Best New OpeningsFind out who made it in
- ListsTop 5: Railway GetawaysFrom London to…
- ListsTop 5: Cuisine + CultureArt and eats = the perfect day out
- ListsTop 5: Summer EatsWhat to eat when it comes to hot weather food
- ListsJune’s Best New OpeningsUJ’s highlights
- ListsTop 5: Off Week in BarcelonaWhat to see when you’re not at Sónar