If you know UJ, you know that we love Barrafina, so it’s no surprise that Sabor, the first restaurant from ex-head chef Nieves Barragán Mohacho, has made it on to this list. Find out more information here.
We haven’t been able to squeeze into Evelyn’s Table just yet (after all, seats are very limited) but this pint-size kitchen bar inside the former beer cellar of The Blue Posts is on our list. Want to know more? Head here.
We weren’t expecting to love Roganic as much as we did. Read our full review here and find out why.
If you didn’t catch our preview of By Chloe on Instagram stories, we went and tried out (almost) the whole menu. We love the air baked fries and the quinoa taco salad! Find out more here.
Then subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter here:
More from Lists
- ListsTop 10 Asian6/7/21
- ListsTips Make TripsTop 5 by Gemma Bell, Gemma Bell PR
- ListsFusion 5.0Mexican-Japanese for the win
- ListsTop 5: Innovative BrunchesMore interesting than avocado and eggs
- ListsTop 5: Restaurants to YouDeliveries are not just for lockdown. Here are 5 to try:
- ListsMiami Hit ListGoing to Miami Music Week? Then file this